DATE: Tuesday, October 27, 2015
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
This webinar is FREE
PIA Law's Practical Strategies webinar is designed to provide Health Care Professionals with important updates on the law. This Webinar is hosted by a panel of experienced personal injury lawyers, accident benefit specialists, and insurance adjusters. The goal of this webinar is to keep you informed and up to date with the upcoming changes.
Please join us on October 27th when we review:
• Important Accident Benefits and Tort decisions arising in the last 12 months.
• Case law and strategies for getting a client out of the MIG
• Details of the upcoming changes to the SABS
The last 30 mins will be devoted to answering your questions. Submit questions in advance by email to: email@example.com
Click HERE to register for the FREE webinar
**This webinar will be broadcasted live and can be accessed anywhere using a computer with an internet connection.**
Date: November 11-13, 2015
Location: Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, 5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3K7 (Across from the Rainbow Bridge)
Accommodations: For reservations click HERE (receive special convention rate by booking before OCTOBER 11, 2015).
Thomson, Rogers is proud to be the Diamond Sponsor of the 2015 Acquired Brain Injury Provincial Conference hosted by the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) in collaboration with participating Community Associations.
This year's Conference theme is: "Innovate, Integrate, Motivate"
The conference curriculum will appeal to ABI rehabilitation professionals such as Case Managers, Legal Professionals, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Researchers, Speech and Language Pathologists and persons living with the effects of ABI.
The main conference includes 2 days of multi-disciplinary educational sessions as well as the following distinguished keynote speakers:
- Dr. Herman Lukow II - Efficacy of an Intervention to Enhance Resilience
- Dr. Heather Lee Kilty - The Therapeutic Use of Humour
- Dr. Donald Stein - How Brain Injury Effects all Parts and Functions of the Body
- Denis Morrice - Advocacy: It’s All About Connecting the Dots
For more information, please click on the following link: Acquired Brain Injury Provincial Conference 2015