The Thomson, Rogers Referral Program is designed to provide Ontarians with access to excellent legal representation for personal injury claims.
To learn more about our program, contact any personal injury lawyer at our firm.
Why Thomson, Rogers?
Leadership in Litigation Since 1936.
Since opening our doors in Toronto in 1936, Thomson, Rogers has earned a reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging litigation matters…and delivering results. We respect the relationships that referring lawyers have with their clients and we do not accept any retainers from their clients for other work, except at the request of referring lawyers.
The Case for Referral
Thomson, Rogers has the expertise to achieve the best result for your clients:
- 13 lawyers listed in Best Lawyers® Canada
- 12 Lexpert Ranked lawyers
- 8 listed as Preeminent Lawyers in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register
- 7 lawyers who are Certified Specialist (Civil Litigation) by the Law Society of Upper Canada
Here is what we can deliver:
- We prepare thoroughly in every matter we handle, which results in a tremendous advantage for your clients – in and out of the courtroom.
- Count on our established track record, built over 80 years.
- With over thirty litigators and a support staff of over one hundred, Thomson, Rogers has the resources to get the job done.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of any case you refer.
Thomson, Rogers will provide:
- Free initial consultation. We often meet new clients at their home, your office or in the hospital if they have not yet been able to return home
- Qualified members of our team to ensure the best possible result
- Funding for expert opinions and disbursements
- Help in accessing and coordinating an effective rehab team and retaining the best experts
- An interpreter whenever required
- Regular updates as agreed with the client
Our goal is simple, to pursue our clients’ best interests honourably and vigorously.
YOUR ADVANTAGE, in and out of the courtroom.
Whether you remain actively involved in the file or simply refer the matter, you can earn a referral fee for cases we successfully resolve in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct. When a file is referred to us, disbursements that you have incurred will be reimbursed to you immediately.
Purchase of a Personal Injury Practice from Retiring Lawyers
Thomson, Rogers will often assess and sometimes take over a lawyer’s entire personal injury practice. This is an opportunity for lawyers working toward retirement or who have already retired and are looking for an income stream to replace their pre-retirement income.