The Thomson, Rogers Referral Program is designed to provide Ontarians with access to excellent legal representation for personal injury claims.
Ontario lawyers participating in the Referral Program earn generous fees for referring personal injury cases to Thomson, Rogers.
To learn more about our program, contact any personal injury lawyer at the firm.
Why Thomson, Rogers?
Leadership in Litigation Since 1936
Since opening our doors in Toronto in 1936, Thomson, Rogers has earned a reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging litigation matters…and delivering results. We respect the relationships that referring lawyers have with their clients and we do not accept any retainers from their clients for other work, except at the request of referring lawyers.
This is what we can deliver:
- Your clients will be represented by one of the best personal injury law firms in Canada.
- We prepare thoroughly in every matter we handle, which results in a tremendous advantage for your clients – in and out of the courtroom.
- Count on our established track record, built over 80 years.
- With over thirty litigators and a support staff of over one hundred, Thomson, Rogers has the resources to get the job done.
Our goal is simple: to pursue our client’s best interests honourably and vigorously.
in and out of the courtroom
Whether you remain actively involved in the file or simply refer the matter, you can earn significant referral fees for cases we successfully resolve. When a file is referred to us, disbursements that you have incurred will be reimbursed to you immediately.
Thomson, Rogers will provide:
- Free initial consultation. We often meet new clients at their home, your office, or in the hospital
- Qualified members of our team to ensure the best possible result
- Funding for expert opinions and disbursements
- Help in accessing and coordinating an effective rehab team and retaining the best experts
- An interpreter whenever required
The vast majority of our referring lawyers prefer to have their fees deferred until the case is completed. This ensures they are fairly compensated not only for the referral but for any ongoing involvement they may have had in the case and the result achieved. We invite you to discuss this with us.
The amount of the referral fee will vary depending on the size and complexity of the case.
The Case for Referral
Thomson, Rogers has the expertise to achieve the best result for your clients:
- 14 lawyers listed in Best Lawyers
- 14 Lexpert Ranked lawyers
- 7 Certified Specialist (Civil Litigation) lawyers
Purchase of a Personal Injury Practice from Retiring Lawyers
Thomson, Rogers will often assess and sometimes purchase a lawyer’s entire personal injury practice. This is an opportunity for lawyers working toward retirement or who have already retired and are looking for an income stream to replace their pre-retirement income.
Reporting to Referring Lawyers
We will keep you informed of the progress of any case you refer.