Canada’s 2021 Law Firm Of The Year in Personal Injury Litigation
Thomson Rogers is extremely proud to be named Canada’s 2021 Law Firm of the Year in Personal Injury Litigation, the first personal injury litigation firm to receive the award.
The Law Firm of the Year Awards are given to a single Canadian law firm for excellence in a specific practice area. The recognition is based on several criteria, including feedback from lawyers recognized by Best Lawyers, historical analysis of the firm’s “Lawyer of the Year” awards in their area, and peer-review scores for the firm’s work in a specific practice area. This year, for the first time, Best Lawyers invited firms in Canada to provide feedback on significant matters in certain practice areas and recognized a Law Firm of the Year in Personal Injury Litigation.
We are also proud to announce that 14 Thomson Rogers partners have been selected for inclusion in the 15th Edition of The Best LawyersTM in Canada.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honour. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Congratulation to the following recognized lawyers:
- L. Craig Brown (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stephen J. D’Agostino (2018) – Expropriation Law & Municipal Law
- Leonard H. Kunka (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Jeffrey J. Wilker (2013) – Municipal and Real Estate Law
- David F. MacDonald (2017) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Sloan H. Mandel (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation & Medical Negligence
- Darcy R. Merkur (2013) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Michael L. Bennett (2021) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Aleks A. Mladenovic (2018) – Medical Negligence & Health Care Law
- George Karahotzitis (2015) – Family Law
- Robert M. Ben (2018) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Ian Furlong (2020) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Deanna S. Gilbert (2018) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Carr Hatch (2021) – Personal Injury Litigation
About Thomson Rogers
Since opening our doors in Toronto in 1936, Thomson Rogers has garnered a reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging litigation matters and delivering results. We are intensely driven to help our clients by creating innovative solutions.
When Thomson Rogers takes your case, you will be represented by some of the best lawyers in Toronto. We believe that no one prepares more thoroughly than we do, which gives you a tremendous advantage, in or out of the courtroom.