Adam started with Thomson Rogers in 2019 as an associate after clerking for Judges at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice in Toronto for his articles.
Adam graduated from Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law in 2018. While at law school, he earned course prizes in Tort Law, Property Law, International Law, Business Associations Law, Securities Law, and Administrative Law. Adam also won the Fasken Martineau DuMoulin Prize in 2016, awarded to the first-year student who achieves the highest standing of all Ontario residents at the Schulich School of Law. He participated in the nationwide 2018 Davies’ Annual Corporate/Securities Law Moot where his team took fourth place.
Prior to law school, Adam graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Science (Honours).
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with friends and family, competing in track and field, and watching Olympic sports.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Toronto (2015)
- Juris Doctor, Dalhousie University, Schulich School of Law (2018)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Member of FAIR (Fair Association of Victims for Accident Insurance Reform)
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association