Rebecca graduated from Western University’s Faculty of Law in 2016.
While at law school Rebecca was actively involved in the student run publication, the Western Journal of Legal Studies. She participated in numerous moot competitions, including the nationwide Gale Cup Moot where Rebecca worked as the researcher for the Western Law team.
Prior to law school Rebecca graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor of Journalism. Rebecca has previously worked in public relations where she participated in media coaching, crisis management and digital marketing.
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member of The Advocates’ Society
- Osgoode Society Member