You are invited to attend the 8th Annual Concussion Research Symposium entitled Biomarkers, Prevention and Treatment of Concussion hosted by the Canadian Concussion Centre and sponsored by PIA Law on February 26, 2021.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Dr. John Leddy, Director of the Concussion Management Clinic, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo
- Dr. Claire Sandoe, Headache Neurologist at Women’s College Hospital, Toronto
- Dr. Roger Zemek, Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine and Clinical, Ottawa
- Dr. Carolyn Emery, Associate Professor, Faculty of Kinesiology, Calgary
- Shaleen Sulway ,Co-Director & Vestibular Physiotherapist at Vestibular Health, Toronto.
This year’s symposium will be held virtually on Zoom with the addition of e-posters that you will be able to view on the symposium and the Canadian Concussion Centre websites.
Click here to register online for the Research Symposium.
Cilck here to view the program.