Are you covered for an out of province motor vehicle accident?

Posted May 6, 2019
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Share on Google+ Share By Email

Many Ontario motorists worry about their motor vehicle insurance when travelling out of province. The concern is significant as minimal liability insurance varies once you leave Ontario. Fortunately, standard Ontario motor vehicle policy includes safeguards in case you or your family members are injured outside of Ontario.

For more information, please read the following article:  Out of Province Motor Vehicle Accidents – Am I Covered?

Leonard Kunka is a partner and personal injury lawyer at Thomson Rogers whose practice is focused on advocating for those who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents. View his full bio here.