DATE: Thursday, September 28, 2017
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This year’s conference will focus on ‘Acquired Brain Injury – Across the Ages’.
At this time, the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Dr. Paul Comper, Toronto Rehab
- Dr. Nora Cullen, West Park Healthcare Centre
- Dr. Rolf Gainer, Rehabilitation Institutes of America
- Carr Hatch, Thomson, Rogers
- Dr. Meldon Kahan, Women’s College
- Troy Lehman, Oatley Vigmond
- Dr. Daune MacGregor, Hospital for Sick Children
- Bryan Sansom, McLeish Orlando
- Dr. R. Garth Smith, Hotel Dieu Hospital
$150 – Early Bird Cost (until July 31st)
$200 – As of August 1st
Cost includes conference binder, breakfast buffet, lunch and cocktail reception.
All proceeds from this conference will be donated to Toronto ABI Network.
Who Should Attend the Back to School Conference
This conference will be of special interest to health care professionals who treat, advise and advocate on behalf of the brain injury community.
Continuing Education Credits
Conference attendance certificates will be provided to all delegates. Delegates are encouraged to review self-assessment guidelines issued by their professional college or association for continuing education credits or contact their professional college or association for further information.
Please contact Elisa O’Neill of Thomson, Rogers at 416-868-3195 or 1-888-223-0448.