Published annually by Best Lawyers®, The Best Lawyers in Canada is one of the country’s most highly regarded legal directories. Inclusion is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey and a thorough authentication process.
We are proud to announce that the following 17 lawyers from Thomson Rogers were selected for inclusion in 12th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada:
- David R. Neill (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Patrick D. Schmidt (2006) – Family Law
- L. Craig Brown (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Alan A. Farrer (2013) – Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Stephen J. D’Agostino (*) – Expropriation Law & Municipal Law
- Richard C. Halpern (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- David A. Payne (2016) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Leonard H. Kunka (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Jeffrey J. Wilker (2013) – Real Estate Law
- David F. MacDonald (2017) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Wendy Moore Mandel (2012) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Sloan H. Mandel (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Darcy R. Merkur (2013) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Aleks A. Mladenovic (*) – Medical Negligence
- George Karahotzitis (2015) – Family Law
- Robert M. Ben (*) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Deanna S. Gilbert (*) – Personal Injury Litigation
About Thomson Rogers
Since opening our doors in Toronto in 1936, Thomson Rogers has garnered a reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging litigation matters and delivering results. We are intensely driven to help our clients by creating innovative solutions.
When Thomson Rogers takes your case, you will be represented by some of the best lawyers in Toronto. No one prepares more thoroughly than we do, which gives you a tremendous advantage, in or out of the courtroom.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Ontario, speak with one of our PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS who specialize in severe catastrophic injuries such as quadriplegia, paraplegia, brain damage or brain injury, and amputations. We will advise you about your legal rights and eligibility for accident benefits.