We are proud to announce that 13 Thomson Rogers partners have been selected for inclusion in the 14th Edition of The Best LawyersTM in Canada.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honour. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Congratulation to the following recognized lawyers:
- L. Craig Brown (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stephen J. D’Agostino (2018) – Expropriation Law & Municipal Law
- Richard C. Halpern (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation & Medical Negligence
- Leonard H. Kunka (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Jeffrey J. Wilker (2013) – Municipal and Real Estate Law
- David F. MacDonald (2017) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Sloan H. Mandel (2010) – Personal Injury Litigation & Medical Negligence
- Darcy R. Merkur (2013) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Aleks A. Mladenovic (2018) – Medical Negligence & Health Care Law
- George Karahotzitis (2015) – Family Law
- Robert M. Ben (2018) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Ian Furlong (2020) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Deanna S. Gilbert (2018) – Personal Injury Litigation
About Thomson Rogers
Since opening our doors in Toronto in 1936, Thomson Rogers has garnered a reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging litigation matters and delivering results. We are intensely driven to help our clients by creating innovative solutions.
When Thomson Rogers takes your case, you will be represented by some of the best lawyers in Toronto. We believe that no one prepares more thoroughly than we do, which gives you a tremendous advantage, in or out of the courtroom.