On April 4-5, 2019, Thomson Rogers, as a member firm of PIA Law, is proud to sponsor Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital’s Training for Professionals in BIFI & BIFI-A: Empirically-Based Brain Injury Family Interventions for Adults and Adolescents workshops.
- Learn innovative empirically-based approached and practical strategies for supporting families after adult and childhood ABI.
- Learn how to support your clients with legal knowledge including how to enhance your techniques for providing expert testimony, common tips and traps of medical charting and accessing accident benefits for family members of an accident victim.
In addition, PIA lawyers will be presenting a segment called “The Law and You”:
- Claims by Family Members – Darcy Merkur, Thomson Rogers
- Get Ready, Get Set: You’ve Been Called as a Witness – Dale Orlando, McLeish Orlando
- For the Record: Charting Tips for Health Care Professionals – Adam Little, Oatley Vigmond
For more information or to register, visit: Training for professionals in BIFI & BIFI-A
Note, registration closes on March 25, 2019.