Learn to work with the upcoming changes to the Statutory Accident Benefits. Community Solutions, in collaboration with Thomson Rogers, presents a morning of challenging discussion, followed by a luncheon with colleagues to network and discuss the SABS.
The morning conference will cover:
- The upcoming changes to the SABS and Tort system
- How these changes will impact your practice
- The new CAT Definition
- Review of the KOSCHI & GOS-E, and how the CAT designation will be determine using the KOSCHI & GOS-E tools
- New time frames for CAT designation
- Handling protected accounts
- What strategies can be developed to adjust to these changes as health care providers
Stacey Stevens, Partner, Thomson Rogers: The Major Changes to Ontario Automobile Legislation and Its Impact on Health Care Providers and the Injured Person
Dr. Joanna Hamilton, Ph.D, C. Psych: Changes to the Catastrophic Impairment Definitions: Use of Kochi & GOS-E & Implications for Health Care Providers
The conference will be held at Dalewood Golf Club in Port Hope, view Google Map
For times, view AGENDA.
Space is limted, so please REGISTER early!
For more information, contact Community Solutions at 905-349-2020 or email@example.com