Thomson Rogers, in collaboration with Community Solutions is proud to present Considering the Future SABS Conference.
The conference will be taking place at Dalewood Golf Club in Port Hope on Friday, October 27, 2017. The morning is scheduled for challenging discussions followed by a luncheon and networking opportunity.
The conference will focus on the following:
- How rehabilitation professionals, lawyers and insurance adjusters have/have not adapted to the SABS changes of June 2016?
- What has been learned this past year? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Where are we going? The Marshall Report
- What do we need? Strategies for Change
Speakers will address:
- A review of June 2016 SABS changes: Past & Present with attention to the LAT
- What lies ahead? A discussion of the Marshall Report
- Alternate Funding Models; with particular attention to RDSPs and Estate Planning
- Barbara Claiman, Case Manager/Rehabilitation Counsellor, Community Solutions Ltd.
- Fitz-James Graham, Financial Expert for people with disabilities
- Dr. Joanna Hamilton, Neuropsychologist, Private Practice
- Stacey Stevens, Partner, Thomson Rogers Personal Injury Lawyers
Click on the following link to View Conference Agenda.
There is limited space, so please register early by click HERE.