Join us on November 9, 2018, for a Half-Day Seminar in Peterborough – Working Together to Identify, Gain Funding For and Help Survivors of Catastrophic Brain Injury.
Sponsored by Thomson Rogers Personal Injury Lawyers with all proceeds to benefit the Brain Injury Association Peterborough Region.
Brain injury survivors from car accidents may not be obtaining the catastrophic benefit funding to which they may be entitled.
This Friday morning half-day seminar will:
- Discuss breakthrough technologies which can show positive findings of mild, moderate and severe brain injury;
- Address clinical evaluations of function which can confirm catastrophic impairment; and,
- Provide tools enabling family, friends, personal care, rehabilitation support and treatment team members to help identify and work with individuals who have sustained catastrophic brain injuries.
- David MacDonald, Personal Injury Lawyer, Thomson Rogers
- Ian Furlong, Personal Injury Lawyer, Thomson Rogers
- Dr. Joanna Hamilton, Neuropsychologist
- Sheila Don, Occupational Therapist, Innovative Occupational Therapy Services
View the Peterborough Seminar Flyer.
Date and Time
Friday, November 9, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (followed by lunch)
Registrations open at 8:00 a.m.
Baxter Creek Golf Club, 1702 Cedar Valley Road, Fraserville, ON KOL 1VO View Map
Cost: $50.00 (includes continental breakfast, lunch and seminar material).
All proceeds raised through registration will go to benefit the Brain Injury Association Peterborough Region.
If you prefer to pay by cheque, please make your cheque payable to Thomson Rogers and mail it to:
Attn: Elisa O’Neill
390 Bay Street, Suite 3100
Toronto, ON M5H 1W2.
If you have any questions, please contact Elisa O’Neill by EMAIL.