Location: The Carlu, 444 Yonge Street, Toronto View Google Map
This conference will enable participants to:
- Develop and enhance techniques for providing expert testimony
- Improve your confidence and avoid embarrassment in court
- educate delegates about the technical requirements of Examination in Chief and Cross-Examination
- Provide insight on how to handle difficult cross-examinations
- Provide strategies for court preparation
- Help delegates become more effective witnesses
From Thomson Rogers:
Aleks Mladenovic will be co-chairing the conference alongside Dale Orlando and Troy Lehman. He will also be moderating the Trial demonstration at 1:15 p.m.
Craig Brown will be presenting on the topic of “Preparing for Examination-in-Chief of the Expert” at 9:10 a.m.
Richard Halpern will be a participant in the Trial Demonstration: Examination-in-Chief and Cross-Examination of the Life Care Planner at 1:15 p.m.
For more information, see Practical Strategies for Experts Conference AGENDA
Who Should Attend
This conference will be of interest to all experts, health care professionals and those who may be called to testify, regardless of the level of experience.
Continuing Education Credits
Conference attendance certificates will be provided. Registrants are encouraged to review self-assessment guidelines issued by their professional college or association for continuing education credits or contact their professional college association for further information.
Cost: $225 ($175 until August 31) – Registration fees will be donated entirely to the PIA Law Educational Bursary Fund
TO REGISTER, click HERE