Thomson Rogers is proud to announce that we are a community partner of the Canadian Disability Participation Project (CDPP).
The CDPP is an alliance of university, public, private and government sector partners working together to enhance community participation among Canadians with physical disabilities.
Their goals are:
- to develop, test and implement evidence-based best-practices to increase the number of people with disabilities who participate in the labour market, as well as, in sports & exercise; and,
- to develop a better understanding of how people with mobility impairments move about their communities, and to use that information to design, test and implement strategies to improve both the extent and quality of participation in community mobility.
If you are:
- A parent of a child or youth with a physical disability
- A young person or an adult with a physical disability
- A staff member at an organization that offers sport programming or support for athletes with a disability
- A parasport coach
Consider getting involved in the Canadian Disability Participation Project Sports and Exercise Initiative