Whether you’re a Gaper (new to skiing) or a Freerider (experienced backcountry skier), this is an event you won’t want to miss. Join us at the 17th Annual Spinal Cord Injury Ontario Ski & Snowboard Day. The fun takes place Thursday, February 16th at Craigleith Ski Club in The Blue Mountains, ON.
Come and hit the slopes and support a great cause. All proceeds go towards SCIO (Spinal Cord Injury Ontario). We’ll spend the day Smashing through Pow and then Après Ski to relive all the fun and relax.
(Pow = powder, Smashing = awesome downhill skills, Après Ski = party after skiing)
· Fun Races
· Sit-Ski Demonstrations
· Complimentary Beginner Ski & Snowboard Lessons (optional)
· Apres-Ski Reception
· Auctions, Prizes & Awards
· Registration: $175 per person
· Registration Group Discount: $875 (6 for the price of 5)
· Children (ages 12 years and under): $75 Flat Rate
Visit www.sciontario.org to book your spot!