Thomson Rogers partner Kate Cahill will be presenting in Module 5 of The Osgoode Certificate in Clinical Risk, Negligence & Claims Management in Healthcare taking place January 26, 2021.
The certificate program runs December 1, 8, 15, 2020, January, 19, 26, 2021 and covers the following topics:
- Managing a healthcare pandemic: risks, best practices, litigation fallout
- Understanding key patient safety concepts
- Linking patient safety, risk management and the role of the risk manager
- Conducting post-incident investigations
- Dealing with adverse events, including how to effectively work with the media
- Defence best practices, mitigation strategies, importance of documentation, tips & tools on evidence preservation
- The impact of being sued: dealing with the pressure of litigation
- Healthcare risk: a view from the Bench
For more information about the program please click here.