Thomson Rogers Webinar Series: Chronic Pain, Concussions And The MIG
In this session, the following topics were discussed:
- What kind of documentation is required for treatment providers to establish chronic pain and concussions?
- What level of detail is needed on an OCF-18 seeking treatment for chronic pain and concussions?
- Can chronic pain and concussions move a client out of the MIG?
To view the cases discussed in this webinar please visit:
- Z.R. & A.R. vs. Certas Direct Insurance Company, 2020 ONLAT 18-001468/AABS
- D.R. vs. The Co-operators, 2020 ONLAT 19-003441/AABS
- Wang v. Aviva General Insurance Company, 2021 ONLAT 19-008149/AABS
- Kistenoglu v. Certas Home and Auto Insurance, 2021 ONLAT 20-000735/AABS
To view all previous Thomson Rogers Webinar Series please click here.
Subscribe to our Thomson Rogers newsletter here.