Thomson Rogers Webinar Series: Considerations for “Participant” and “Litigation” Experts
Thank you to everyone who attended our Thomson Rogers Webinar Series “Considerations for “Participant” and “Litigation” Experts” held January 29, 2021 and conducted by Thomson Rogers’ personal injury lawyers Robert Ben, Deanna Gilbert and Lucy Jackson.
In this session, the following is discussed:
- Difference Between Being a “Participant” vs. “Litigation” Expert;
- Four Corners of the Expert Report; and,
- Participant Experts and Bias.
- “A Primer on How To Prepare for Giving Opinion Evidence at a Personal Injury Trial: A Plaintiff Lawyer’s Perspective” by Robert Ben
- Dunk et al v Kremer et al, 2016 ONSC 3545
- Dunk v Kremer, 2018 ONCA 274
- Rolley v McDonnell, 2018 ONSC 163
- Cheeseman v Credit Valley Hospital, 2019 ONSC 5783
To view all previous Thomson Rogers Webinar Series please click here.
Subscribe to our Thomson Rogers newsletter here.