Thomson Rogers lawyers Stacey Stevens, Michael Bennett and Sarah Naiman will be discussing “The Interplay Between Tort and AB Claims” in our Thomson Rogers Webinar Series on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11:00 am.
In this interactive session, you will get the answers to the top ten questions that are asked by Health Care Providers including:
- What is a tort claim and what is the limitation period for issuing a tort claim?
- Who can be in the tort claim?
- What is a litigation guardian?
- What is an examination for discovery?
- What is mediation and when does it happen?
- How long does it take to resolve a tort claim?
- Can an accident benefit claim settle before tort claim?
- If a non cat client runs out of funds should they continue treatment?
- What should a treatment provider consider when being asked to work under a protected account?
- What is a structure?
To register please click here.
To view all previous Thomson Rogers Webinar Series please click here.
For updates please subscribe to our Thomson Rogers email list here.