Since opening our doors in 1936, Thomson, Rogers’ personal injury lawyers have earned a reputation for taking on the most complex and challenging litigation matters…and delivering results.
Thomson, Rogers is one of the largest and most accomplished personal injury law firms in Ontario.
As a proud member of the Oakville Community, it has always been our goal to pursue our client’s best interests honourably and vigorously.
- We provide Free Consultations.
- We help access and coordinate the most effective rehab team.
- We only handle Plaintiff Injury Claims.
- We do not represent insurance companies.
- We are all trial lawyers.
- Our Personal Injury lawyers have more peer review credentials than any other personal injury law firm in Ontario.
- We are YOUR ADVANTAGE, in and out of the courtroom
Contact us to arrange a no obligation consultation at 1-888-223-0448.
Alternatively, you can fill out the online form below for a FREE personal injury consultation.
WORKING WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITY IN OAKVILLE
Thomson, Rogers is committed to making local connections in the Oakville community in order to provide the best personal injury litigation available. We work closely with the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) and local organizations such as the Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton (BIAPH) and the Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCIO). Local organizations such as the BIAPH and the SCIO Mississauga-Halton are crucial to the Oakville community because of their commitment to supporting, educating and creating awareness for acquired brain injury.
Keep updated with local news, events, stories, and other information