Personal Injury Information Kit
What You Need to Know About Your Rights, Remedies, and the Legal Process
At Thomson, Rogers we offer free consultations without obligation to people who have been injured in accidents. We will explain your rights, the legal process, and the role of your lawyer in simple, clear language. We offer this service at no charge because when you or a loved one is injured, we believe it is important to understand your rights and remedies, and to take the guesswork out of hiring a lawyer.
Since 1936, Thomson, Rogers has been a leader in Personal Injury Litigation.
- We are one of the largest Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada.
- Every one of our personal injury lawyers is a trial lawyer.
- The vast majority of our cases are referred to us by health care professionals, other lawyers, and former clients.
- Unlike most personal injury law firms in Toronto, we represent only people injured in accidents. We do not represent or defend the interests of insurance companies in personal injury claims.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS BEEN INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT, THIS PERSONAL INJURY INFORMATION KIT IS A BASIC GUIDE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Know your rights.
- Access the help that is available.
- Choose the best lawyer for you.
Call Thomson, Rogers for a free copy at 416-868-3100 or 1-888-223-0448.
Click the image below to download a PDF copy of the kit.