On June 7, 2018, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital and March of Dimes Canada, in collaboration with Thomson Rogers, hosted the Children & Youth with Brain Injuries: Practical Strategies Workshop.
Some of the topics covered in Deanna’s presentation include:
- An overview of accident benefits
- Examples of how/when accident benefits may be available
- Review of changes:
- Reduced accident benefits & some new rules
- Narrowed CAT definition
- Increased tort deductible
- The LAT (Licence Appeal Tribunal)
- The newish “Incurred”
- MIG (Minor Injury Guideline) overhaul on its way?