Personal Injury cases succeed only if the plaintiff establishes his or her injuries occurred through the fault or negligence of another.
David MacDonald’s presentation, Negligence in Action: Preparing and Trying Negligence Cases, addresses the following:
- Elements of Negligence,
- How to prepare a negligence case,
- Case examples showing how different kinds of negligence cases were prepared,
- The experts who may need to be engaged,
- The steps in a negligence case including discovery, mediation, pretrial and trial, and
- Trial protocol, approaches, witness examination, demonstrative evidence, openings, closing address, judge’s charge to the jury and jury deliberation issues.
If you have any questions, please contact personal injury lawyer David MacDonald.