- Dr. Rob Tarzwell, Department of Psychiatry at University of British Columbia;
- Dr. Phil Cohen, Vancouver Coast Health Research Institute; and
- Dr. Manu Mehdiratta, iScope Concussion & Pain Clinics.
The presentation and discussion included:
- Meade Is Wrong: SPECT Identifies and Differentiate mTBI, Anxiety Disorders and Depression and is Admissible
- Learn why and how SPECT is admissible under the Daubert criteria
- SPECT literature and clinical use concludes SPECT robustly and reliably identifies and differentiates between ABI, anxiety disorders and depression
- SPECT meets and exceeds voir dire and Daubert reliability admissibility criteria
- SPECT is admissible as it meets criteria having been tested
- and more . . .
To view the full presentation please click here.
For Thomson Rogers updates please subscribe to our email list here.