Darcy R. Merkur, Up-to-Date Review of Statutory Accident Benefits Legislative Framework (re: the anticipated CAT definition changes), presented at the Back to School with Thomson Rogers and Toronto ABI Network conference “Hospital to Home: Working Collaboratively” on September 12, 2013.
- Paper: Update on the Anticipated Changes to the Definition of “Catastrophic Impairment”
- Paper (2012): The Anticipated Changes to the Definition of Catastrophic Impairment” and Its Expected Impact
- Chart: Superintendent’s Recommendations Regarding Changes to the Definition of “Catastrophic Impairment”
- Chart: Superintendent’s Recommendations Regarding Training, Qualifications & Experience of Catastrophic Assessors
- Superintendent’s Report on the Definition of Catastrophic Impairment in the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule