Kate graduated from Queen’s University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1997 and obtained her LLB in 2004 from the University of Ottawa.
Kate’s practice is exclusively Plaintiff personal injury with a particular focus on medical malpractice.
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of The Advocates’ Society
- Member of the Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Associate member of the Birth Injury Lawyers Alliance
Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario in 2005