Kate is a personal injury lawyer, whose focus is primarily on medical malpractice cases, including claims arising from obstetrical negligence, surgical negligence, nursing negligence, emergency room negligence, medication errors, missed diagnoses and delayed diagnoses. Her practice also involves helping people who have sustained serious injuries as a result of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, and defective products.
Kate regularly appears before the Superior Court of Justice and represents plaintiffs at the trial and appellate court level.
- Bachelor of Arts, Queen’s University (1997)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa (2004)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of The Advocates’ Society
- Member of the Toronto Lawyers Association
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Associate member of the Birth Injury Lawyers Alliance
Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario in 2005