Michael has experience as counsel for several insurance companies and The Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee but has now restricted his practice to the representation of accident victims and their families.
Michael has authored publications on insurance law and has presented to other lawyers and representatives at The Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee on subjects concerning benefit entitlements, the rights and responsibilities of insurers and accident victims.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of McGill (1995)
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School (1998)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Listed in The Best Lawyers™
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Metropolitan Toronto Lawyers Association
- Ontario Brain Injury Association
- Board member with the Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton
- Member of FAIR (Fair Association of Victims for Accident Insurance Reform)