In January of 2019, after 23 years with Thomson Rogers, Wendy Moore Mandel retired from the firm.
If you are seeking a consultation with another qualified personal injury lawyers, please click HERE
Wendy Moore Mandel, a Gold Medalist from the University of Western Ontario and graduated from Queen’s University Faculty of Law in 1993. She was called to the Ontario Bar in 1995. She was a partner at Thomson Rogers. Her practice focussed exclusively on personal injury and medical malpractice cases, acting on behalf of seriously injured people and their families.
Wendy was a past Director of the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association (OTLA) and a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Advocates’ Society and the Metropolitan Toronto Lawyers Association.
Wendy lectured for The Canadian Institute, The Neurological Rehabilitation Institute of Ontario, The Advocates’ Society, The Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and to health care providers in both the hospital setting and at academic conferences. She is published in the 2010 Annual Review of Civil Litigation. She was identified as a leading practitioner in the area of personal injury law in The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory. She also had the honour of having been selected by her peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers™ in Canada publication in the field of personal injury litigation.
Wendy retired from practice in 2019.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Western Ontario (1990), Gold Medalist
- Bachelor of Laws, Queen’s University (1993)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- LEXPERT Ranked Lawyer
- Repeatedly Listed in Best Lawyers™ Canada since 2012
- Past Director of The Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- The Advocates’ Society
- The Law Society of Ontario’s Justicia Project
- The Metropolitan Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society – Guest Lecturer
- The Ontario Trial Lawyers Association – Annual Lecturer
- The Canadian Institute Legal Education Seminars – Guest Lecturer
- The Neurological Rehabilitation Institute – Guest Lecturer
- Lecturer to healthcare providers in hospitals and at academic conferences