- Review accident benefit entitlements
- Review roles of a case manager, lawyer, private occupational therapist and hospital social worker from admission to discharge in the context of accident benefits
- Medical, Rehabilitation and Attendant Care Services – Who is responsible to provide services?
- Creating a model for Public/Private therapy in hospital and community
- Process for gaining access to privately funded services in hospital
- Explore case scenario to deal with above issues and provoke questions
View PDF of PowerPoint Presentation: Public and Private Partnerships for Client-Centred Care: Auto Insurer Funding for the Delivery of Private Rehabilitation and Attendant Care in and out of Hospital.